Affirm is a buy now, pay later (BNPL) app that allows you to split the cost of purchases into smaller monthly payments. Affirm partners with thousands of retailers, both online and in-store, so you can use it to buy a wide variety of items. Unfortunately, users are facing the Affirm app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Affirm App are facing problems like “Affirm App Keeps Crashing”, “Affirm App not connecting”, “Affirm App not opening”, “Affirm App not responding” and “Affirm App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Affirm App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Affirm app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Affirm App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Affirm app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Affirm may not be able to load properly.
- Affirm Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Affirm’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Affirm status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Affirm is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Affirm app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Affirm App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Affirm app not working came to light, Affirm app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Affirm app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Affirm App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Affirm app not working, then first of all, you must check the Affirm app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Affirm app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Affirm app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Affirm app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Affirm App
If still you’re experiencing Affirm App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Affirm App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Affirm App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Affirm > Clear Cache.
4. Update Affirm App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Affirm App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Affirm App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Affirm app can also be an old version. So you should update the Affirm app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Affirm App, if you are facing the problem of the Affirm App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Affirm app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Affirm App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.