Startup Show is an IPTV app that allows you to watch live TV channels, on-demand content, and other streaming services. It supports a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, Fire TV, and Roku. Unfortunately, users are facing the Startup Show app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Startup Show App are facing problems like “Startup Show App Keeps Crashing”, “Startup Show App Keeps Freezing”, “Startup Show App not opening”, “Startup Show App not responding” and “Startup Show App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Startup Show App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Startup Show app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Startup Show App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Startup Show app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Startup Show may not be able to load properly.
- Startup Show Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Startup Show’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Startup Show status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Startup Show is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Startup Show app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Startup Show App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Startup Show app not working came to light, Startup Show app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Startup Show app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Startup Show App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Startup Show app not working, then first of all, you must check the Startup Show app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Startup Show app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Startup Show app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Startup Show app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Startup Show App
If still you’re experiencing Startup Show App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Startup Show App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Startup Show App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Startup Show > Clear Cache.
4. Update Startup Show App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Startup Show App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Startup Show App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Startup Show app can also be an old version. So you should update the Startup Show app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Startup Show App, if you are facing the problem of the Startup Show App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Startup Show app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Startup Show App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.