Guys are you facing Gmail Notifications Not Working 2023 and want to know that how to fix Gmail Notifications Not Working 2023?
Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “How to Fix Gmail Notifications Not Working”? For some time now Gmail users are facing many types of problems in Gmail app. And in such a situation, users have also started facing the problem of Gmail Notifications not showing.
However, not all users have to face this problem. And in such a situation some users are trying to know that how to see Gmail Notifications? Ever since I started facing this problem. Since then the user has filed a complaint regarding this problem on Gmail Notifications Not Working reddit and Gmail Notifications Not showing twitter.
Also Read | How to Restore Deleted Instagram Content?
Why is Gmail Notifications Not Working 2023?
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. As of 2019, it had 1.5 billion active users worldwide. A user typically accesses Gmail in a web browser or the official mobile app.
Causes of Gmail App Notifications Not Showing
- Gmail App Notification Settings Not Perfect
- Outdated Gmail App
- You Internet Connection
How to Fix Gmail Notifications Not Working?
Sometimes we have to do Gmail Notifications not accurate showing face. And sometimes Gmail Notifications not working problem also has to be faced. So friends, if you are also facing such problems, then you have to follow some steps given below.
1. Restart your Phone
Friends, if you are also facing Gmail Notifications Not Working in your Android Smartphone or iPhone, then you should restart your mobile phone once. Because if there is a small bug, then restarting the device gets fixed.
Also Read | How to Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously?
2. Check Gmail Notifications Setting
On Android Device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. Note: If you’re using Android O and above, tap Manage notifications. Under your account, make sure the switch is set to On.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
On iPhone (iOS Device)
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Under “Notifications,” tap Email notifications.
- Select a notification level.
3. Log out and Login Again
Friends, if you have restarted your phone, still you are facing Gmail Notifications Not Showing problem. So friends, now you have to logout your account from your Gmail App and log in again.
4. Update Gmail App
Friends, many times you use a very old version of Gmail App in your phone. Or say that you use Gmail of Out Dated Version. And you never update the app. So even in such a situation, you may have to face the problem of Gmail Notifications Not Working. In such a situation, if you are facing this problem, then you should first update your app.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall Gmail App
Friends, it has been seen some times that even after updating the app and restarting the device, one has to face the Gmail Notifications Not Appearing issue. So in such a situation, you will have to uninstall your Gmail App once and reinstall it again.
6. Contact Gmail Support
Friends, if you have followed all the above steps. And even now you are facing the Gmail Notifications Notifications Not Coming problem, so now you have to contact the Gmail Support team.
Also Read –
- How to Share Instagram Reel to Facebook Story?
- How to Create Custom Selfie Sticker on Instagram?
- How to Copy Instagram Reels Hashtags?
- How to Check Friends Birthday on Instagram?
Conclusion – Friends, you have to read this “Gmail Notifications Not Working 2023 How to Fix“ How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And share this post as much as possible.