The NHS App is a free app that allows you to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. With NHS App you can Book and manage appointments, Get health information, View your NHS COVID Pass and more. Unfortunately, users are facing the NHS app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the NHS App are facing problems like “NHS App Keeps Crashing”, “NHS App not accepting my id”, “NHS App not opening”, “NHS App not showing test results” and “NHS App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the NHS App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix NHS app stopped working Issue.
Why is My NHS App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is NHS app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, NHS may not be able to load properly.
- NHS Server issues – There may be a technical issue with NHS’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the NHS status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – NHS is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the NHS app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “NHS App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the NHS app not working came to light, NHS app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the NHS app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check NHS App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the NHS app not working, then first of all, you must check the NHS app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the NHS app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the NHS app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the NHS app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of NHS App
If still you’re experiencing NHS App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of NHS App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of NHS App, Go to > Settings > Apps > NHS > Clear Cache.
4. Update NHS App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the NHS App cache, if you are facing the problem of the NHS App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your NHS app can also be an old version. So you should update the NHS app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the NHS App, if you are facing the problem of the NHS App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the NHS app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “NHS App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.