Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “A Natural Number, When Increased by 12, Equals 160 Times its Reciprocal. Find the Number Answer”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
A Natural Number, When Increased by 12, Equals 160 Times its Reciprocal. Find the Number?
Answer – (C) 8
Explain:- Given, a natural number increased by 12 equals to 160 times its reciprocal.
We have to find the natural number.
Let the natural number be x.
So, x + 12 = 160(1/x)
x² + 12x = 160
x² + 12x – 160 = 0
x² + 20x – 8x – 160 = 0
x(x + 20) – 8(x + 20) = 0
(x – 8)(x + 20) = 0
Now, x – 8 = 0
x = 8
Also, x + 20 = 0
x = -20
Since a negative number cannot be negative, x = -20 is neglected.
Therefore, the natural number is x = 8.
- How can the geographic location of data centers be beneficial for a company that is concerned about sustainability?
- Name This Player Who is The Most Successful Captain in the IPL?
- Reena Took a Loan of Rs. 1200 with Simple Interest for as Many Years as the Rate of Interest. if she paid rs. 432
- When was David Attenborough Born?
- How Many Wickets will Fall in The Second Innings of Velocity vs Trailblazers?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “A Natural Number, When Increased by 12, Equals 160 Times its Reciprocal. Find the Number?” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.