Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000, Gives a Sum Which is Greater than When it is Multiplied by 1000. This Positive Integer is
Answer – (A) 1
Sum of 1 and 1000 = 1 + 1000 = 1001
Multiplication of 1 and 1000 = 1 * 1000 = 1000
Thus, sum of 1 and 1000 is greater than the multiplication of 1 and 1000
- How many times did mahatma gandhi nominate for the nobel peace prize?
- Which of these is the first team to play 1000 over test matches?
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (2 October 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- Imran Khan made his cricket debut in 1971 against which team?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000, Gives a Sum Which is Greater than When it is Multiplied by 1000. This Positive Integer is” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.