Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000, Gives a Sum Which is Greater than When it is Multiplied by 1000. This Positive Integer is
Answer – (A) 1
Sum of 1 and 1000 = 1 + 1000 = 1001
Multiplication of 1 and 1000 = 1 * 1000 = 1000
Thus, sum of 1 and 1000 is greater than the multiplication of 1 and 1000
- is Kelly Khumalo Married? Know Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Wikipedia
- A Car is Moving with a Speed of 30 m/s on a Circular Path of Radius 500 m.
- In which month is the Earth the closest to the Sun?
- What is the name of the only bird which can fly backwords?
- Which animal is responsible for the most deaths in Africa?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “A Positive Integer Which When Added to 1000, Gives a Sum Which is Greater than When it is Multiplied by 1000. This Positive Integer is” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.