Users have already reported many times about many bugs and issues in iOS 16 update. And now Apple has released iOS 16.0.3 update. This iOS 16.0.3 can be downloaded and installed on Eligible Devices.
This iOS 16.0.3 update has been brought to address some of the bugs coming to the iPhone 14 Series phones. In which problems like delayed or not delivered incoming calls and notifications and low microphone volume during CarPlay phone call have been fixed.
Below you will find the release notes of this iOS 16.0.3 update received in the iPhone 14 series, which you can also see in the Embed tweet above.
iOS 16.0.3 Release Notes
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
- Incoming call and app notifications may be delayed or not delivered on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Low microphone volume can occur during CarPlay phone calls on iPhone 14 models
- Camera may be slow to launch or switch between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Mail crashes on launch after receiving a malformed email
Here’s how to download & install the iOS 16.0.3 update?
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Note – The iOS 16.0.3 update once the iPhone is charged above 50%.
iOS 16.0.3 Release Date
10 October 2022
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.