Finally Apple released the iOS 16.3 update. You will be able to download and install this iOS 16.3 update, If you’re eligible. and few weeks ago, Apple rolled out its iOS 16.1.2 version. And now finally iOS 16.3 update has been released. Apple’s new iOS 16.3 update is for iPhone users.
Apple’s iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, macOS Ventura 13.2, and watchOS 9.3 are now available to everyone around the world.
Apple’s New iOS 16.3 Features! What’s New
According to Apple’s release notes, latest iOS 16.3 update comes with new Unity wallpaper, support for the newly-launched second-gen HomePod, Advanced Data Protection, support for Security Keys for Apple ID and more.
iOS 16.3 Changelog
- New Unity wallpaper honors Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month
- Security Keys for Apple ID allow users to strengthen the security of their account by requiring a physical security key as part of the two factor authentication sign in process on new devices
- Support for HomePod (2nd generation)
- Emergency SOS calls now require holding the side button with the up or down volume button and then releasing in order to prevent inadvertent emergency calls
- Fixes an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards
- Addresses an issue where the wallpaper may appear black on the Lock Screen
- Fixes an issue where horizontal lines may temporarily appear while waking up iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Fixes an issue where the Home Lock Screen widget does not accurately display Home app status
- Addresses an issue where Siri may not respond properly to music requests
- Resolves issues where Siri requests in CarPlay may not be understood correctly
iOS 16.3 Eligible Devices
Apple iOS 16.3 Update is available for Apple iPhone 8 and later devices. These include iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone SE (2nd generation or later).
Here’s how to download & install the iOS 16.3 update?
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Note – The iOS 16.3 update once the iPhone is charged above 50%.
iOS 16.3 Release Date
Monday, 23 January 2023
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.