Finally Apple released the iOS 16.2 Beta update. You will be able to download and install this iOS 16.2 Beta update, If you’re eligible. Few days ago, Apple rolled out its iOS 16.1 public version. And now finally iOS 16.2 beta has been released. Apple’s new iOS 16.2 Beta update is for some selected beta iPhone users.
iOS 16.2 Beta Features
The arrival of a new Freeform app leads the changes in iOS 16.2 beta. It’ll be include in both IOS 16.2 and new macOS Ventura beta. The new update will also bring iPhones with 120Hz displays i.e, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro models will get a performance boost. iOS 16.2 Beta Adds New Sleep Widget to Lock Screen.
Here’s how to download & install the iOS 16.2 beta update?
- Open your iPhone and head to the Apple Beta page and register with your Apple ID.
- There, login to the Beta Software Program.
- Next, enroll your iOS device and then go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and install the latest iOS16.2 beta version. Go to General > VPN and Device Management and then click on the iOS 16 beta profile.
- Restart your iPhone and you’re all set to use your device and enjoy the latest features.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.