BPI App is the mobile banking app of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). It allows you to manage your BPI accounts, such as checking and savings accounts, credit cards, and loans, from your mobile device. Unfortunately, users are facing the BPI app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the BPI App are facing problems like “BPI App Keeps Crashing”, “BPI App Keeps Freezing”, “BPI App not opening”, “BPI App not sending otp” and “BPI App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the BPI App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix BPI app stopped working Issue.
Why is My BPI App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is BPI app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, BPI may not be able to load properly.
- BPI Server issues – There may be a technical issue with BPI’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the BPI status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – BPI is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the BPI app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “BPI App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the BPI app not working came to light, BPI app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the BPI app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check BPI App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the BPI app not working, then first of all, you must check the BPI app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the BPI app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the BPI app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the BPI app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of BPI App
If still you’re experiencing BPI App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of BPI App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of BPI App, Go to > Settings > Apps > BPI > Clear Cache.
4. Update BPI App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the BPI App cache, if you are facing the problem of the BPI App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your BPI app can also be an old version. So you should update the BPI app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the BPI App, if you are facing the problem of the BPI App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the BPI app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “BPI App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.