Crave is a Canadian streaming service that offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries, including original programming from HBO, Showtime, and Crave itself. It is available on a variety of devices, including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, smart TVs, and game consoles. Unfortunately, user are facing “Crave Not Working on Firestick” issue.
If you are looking for a streaming service with a wide variety of content, the Crave app on Firestick is a great option. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features. Some users are saying No sound on Crave app on firestick.
So if you’re also a victim of “Crave Not Loading on Firestick” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Crave Not Working on Firestick problem.
Why is Crave Not Working on Firestick?
There are a few reasons why is Crave Not Working on Firestick Properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet connection issue: Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Server issues – If there are server issues on Crave App end, it can prevent you from accessing Crave on Amazon firestick.
- Outdated Crave app: If your Crave App is outdated on firestick, it can cause problems with streaming.
- Corrupted Crave app data: Sometimes, the Crave app data can become corrupted, which can cause the app to not work properly.
- Regional restriction: The Crave app might not be available in your region. To check if this is the case, you can go to the Crave website and see if your country is listed in the Available in section.
How to Fix “Crave TV Not Working on Firestick” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Crave app won’t open on firestick issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Crave Not Working on Firestick problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection. You can check your internet connection by running a speed test.
2. Restart Your Firestick
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the problem. To restart your Firestick, hold down the power button on the Firestick remote for about 10 seconds.
3. Clear the Crave App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Crave Not Working on Firestick issue, Clearing cache and data of Crave app can resolve this problem. To clear the Crave app’s data and cache, go to the Settings menu on your Firestick > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Crave app > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
4. Force Stop the Crave App
Sometimes force stop Crave app can fix this issue. To force stop the Crave app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the Crave app and select Force Stop.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall the Crave App
To uninstall the Crave app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the Crave app and select Uninstall. Once the app is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Apps & Games section of the FireStick home screen.
6. Update Your FireStick Firmware
Sometimes, a firmware update can fix issues with apps. To update your FireStick firmware, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select System, and then select About. If there is an update available, it will be listed under System Update.
7. Contact Crave Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and still Crave Not Working on Firestick, you can contact Crave customer support for help.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Crave Not Working on Firestick” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.