Digi Yatra App is a mobile application that uses facial recognition technology to make airport entry and security clearance a seamless, hassle-free, and paperless process. Unfortunately, users are facing the Digi Yatra app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Digi Yatra App are facing problems like “Digi Yatra App Keeps Crashing”, “Digi Yatra App not connecting”, “Digi Yatra App not opening”, “Digi Yatra App identity verification failed” and “Digi Yatra App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Digi Yatra App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Digi Yatra app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Digi Yatra App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Digi Yatra app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Digi Yatra may not be able to load properly.
- Digi Yatra Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Digi Yatra’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Digi Yatra status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Digi Yatra is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Digi Yatra app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Digi Yatra App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Digi Yatra app not working came to light, Digi Yatra app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Digi Yatra app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Digi Yatra App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Digi Yatra app not working, then first of all, you must check the Digi Yatra app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Digi Yatra app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Digi Yatra app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Digi Yatra app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Digi Yatra App
If still you’re experiencing Digi Yatra App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Digi Yatra App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Digi Yatra App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Digi Yatra > Clear Cache.
4. Update Digi Yatra App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Digi Yatra App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Digi Yatra App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Digi Yatra app can also be an old version. So you should update the Digi Yatra app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Digi Yatra App, if you are facing the problem of the Digi Yatra App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Digi Yatra app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Digi Yatra App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.