Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Fall in Blood Pressure Caused by Larger Doses of Histamine is Blocked by”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
Fall in Blood Pressure Caused by Larger Doses of Histamine is Blocked by
A. H1 antihistaminics alone
B. H2 antagonists alone
C. Combination of H1 and H2 antagonists
D. None of the above
- How many times did mahatma gandhi nominate for the nobel peace prize?
- Which of these is the first team to play 1000 over test matches?
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (2 October 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- Imran Khan made his cricket debut in 1971 against which team?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Fall in Blood Pressure Caused by Larger Doses of Histamine is Blocked by” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.