Angel Broking App is the same as Angel One App. The Angel One App is a stock trading and investment app offered by Angel One, a full-service stockbroker in India. The app allows users to trade stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures, and options. Unfortunately, users are facing the Angel Broking app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Angel Broking App are facing problems like “Angel Broking App Keeps Crashing”, “Angel Broking App Keeps Freezing”, “Angel Broking App not opening”, “Angel Broking App not responding“ and “Angel Broking App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Angel Broking App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Angel Broking app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Angel Broking App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Angel Broking app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Angel Broking may not be able to load properly.
- Angel Broking Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Angel Broking’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Angel Broking status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Angel Broking is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Angel Broking app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Angel Broking App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Angel Broking app not working came to light, Angel Broking app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Angel Broking app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Angel Broking App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Angel Broking app not working, then first of all, you must check the Angel Broking app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Angel Broking app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Angel Broking app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Angel Broking app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Angel Broking App
If still you’re experiencing Angel Broking App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Angel Broking App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Angel Broking App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Angel Broking > Clear Cache.
4. Update Angel Broking App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Angel Broking App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Angel Broking App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Angel Broking app can also be an old version. So you should update the Angel Broking app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Angel Broking App, if you are facing the problem of the Angel Broking App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Angel Broking app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Angel Broking App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.