Big Brother live feeds are a 24/7, uncut, and uncensored stream of the Big Brother house. This means that you can watch the houseguests live, as they go about their day-to-day lives. You can see them talk, eat, sleep, play games, and strategize. Unfortunately, viewers are facing “Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working” issue.
The live feeds are a great way to get to know the houseguests and see the game unfold in real time. The live feeds are available to subscribers of Paramount+. You can watch them on the Paramount+ website or Paramount Plus app.
So if you think Big Brother Live Feeds Not Showing or Missing. Don’t worry! you’re not alone. This article could help you to get rid from this Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working Problem.
Why is Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection Slow or Unstable – The live feeds require a lot of bandwidth, so if your internet connection is slow or unstable, you might experience buffering or freezing.
- Paramount+ Servers issue – If there’s a problem with the Paramount+ servers, the live feeds might not be working for anyone.
- Outdated Browser. The live feeds are only compatible with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. If you’re using an older browser, you might need to update it.
- You’re using a Pop-Up Blocker – The live feeds use pop-ups, so if you have a pop-up blocker enabled, it might be blocking the feeds.
- Problem with Your Paramount+ Subscription – If your Paramount+ subscription has expired or been cancelled, you might not be able to access the live feeds.
How to Fix “Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
This is the most common reason why the live feeds might not be working. Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can check your internet speed by visiting a website like Speedtest.net.
2. Restart Your Device
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the problem. If you’re using a computer, simply restart your computer. If you’re using a phone or tablet, simply restart your device.
4. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working issue, Clearing browser cache & cookies can help to resolve this problem. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Update your Paramount+ App
Sometimes outdated version of Paramount+ app can be reasons for Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working issue. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Paramount+ app. You can check for updates by going to the app store or your device’s settings.
5. Try Watching the Live Feeds on a Different Device
If the live feeds are working on another device, then the problem is likely with your first device. Try watching the live feeds on your computer, phone, or tablet to see if that fixes the problem.
6. Wait a Few Hours and Try Again
Sometimes, the live feeds can be down for maintenance or other reasons. If you wait a few hours and try again, the problem might be resolved.
7. Contact Paramount+ Customer Support
If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still having Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working problem, you can contact Paramount+ customer support for help. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get the live feeds working again.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Big Brother Live Feeds Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.