Citizen is a mobile app that sends users location-based safety alerts in real time. It allows users to read updates about ongoing reports, broadcast live video, and leave comments. Unfortunately, users are facing the Citizen app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Citizen App are facing problems like “Citizen App Keeps Crashing”, “Citizen App not connecting”, “Citizen App not opening”, “Citizen App not showing alerts” and “Citizen App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Citizen App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Citizen app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Citizen App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Citizen app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Citizen may not be able to load properly.
- Citizen Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Citizen’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Citizen status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Citizen is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Citizen app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Citizen App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Citizen app not working came to light, Citizen app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Citizen app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Citizen App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Citizen app not working, then first of all, you must check the Citizen app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Citizen app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Citizen app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Citizen app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Citizen App
If still you’re experiencing Citizen App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Citizen App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Citizen App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Citizen > Clear Cache.
4. Update Citizen App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Citizen App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Citizen App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Citizen app can also be an old version. So you should update the Citizen app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Citizen App, if you are facing the problem of the Citizen App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Citizen app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Citizen App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.