Crunchyroll subtitles are text captions that appear on the screen of a video to provide a translation of the dialogue or to provide additional information for viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Unfortunately, users are facing Crunchyroll subtitles not working problem.
Crunchyroll offers subtitles in a variety of languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, and German. Some users are reporting Crunchyroll subtitles not working on dub issues on Reddit, Quora, and eBuzzPro.
So if you’re also a victim of Crunchyroll CC not working on Android, PS4, PS5, Xbox, or PC, This article could help you get rid of this Crunchyroll subtitles not working problem.
Why are Subtitles not working on Crunchyroll?
There are a few reasons why are Crunchyroll subtitles not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Slow or Unstable Internet Connection – A poor internet connection can cause subtitles to buffer or not load properly. Make sure that you have a stable and fast internet connection before streaming Crunchyroll videos.
- Technical Glitches – Like any online platform, Crunchyroll can experience technical glitches from time to time. These glitches can affect a variety of features, including subtitles.
- Server issues – In some cases, the problem may be with Crunchyroll’s servers themselves. If this is the case, there is nothing you can do but wait for Crunchyroll to fix the issue.
- Outdated App or Browser – Using an outdated version of the Crunchyroll app or browser can result in subtitle problems.
- Incompatibility issues – Subtitles may not work properly on certain devices or browsers if they are not compatible with Crunchyroll’s streaming technology.
- The Video does not have Subtitles – Some Crunchyroll videos are only available with subtitles in certain languages. If you are unable to find subtitles in the language you want to watch, try a different video.
Crunchyroll Subtitles Not Working? Here’s How to Fix?
If you are experiencing issues with the Crunchyroll Subtitles not showing issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Crunchyroll subtitles not working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Crunchyroll subtitles require a fast and reliable internet connection to stream properly. If you are having problems with Crunchyroll subtitles, make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection.
2. Restart Your Device
Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor technical glitches. If you are having problems with Crunchyroll subtitles, try restarting your device. This will clear the cache and memory of your device and may fix the problem.
3. Clear the Cache and Cookies for Your browser or App
If still you’re experiencing Crunchyroll subtitles not working issue, Clearing the cache and cookies for your browser or app can help to fix minor technical glitches. To clear the cache and cookies for your browser, go to your browser’s settings and select “Clear browsing data”. To clear the cache and cookies for the Crunchyroll app, go to the app’s settings and select “Clear cache and cookies”.
4. Check Your Subtitle Settings
Make sure that subtitles are enabled and that you have selected the correct language. You can check your subtitle settings in the Crunchyroll app or on the Crunchyroll website.
5. Disable Your VPN or Ad Blocker
Some VPNs and ad blockers can interfere with Crunchyroll’s streaming technology. If you are using a VPN or ad blocker, try disabling it to see if that fixes the problem.
6. Try to Disable Extensions
Extensions can sometimes interfere with Crunchyroll subtitles. To disable extensions in Chrome, go to chrome://extensions/ and toggle off the switches next to the extensions you want to disable.
To disable extensions in Firefox, go to about:addons and click on the Disable button next to the extensions you want to disable.
7. Check the Crunchyroll Status Page
If the Crunchyroll status page indicates that there are problems with Crunchyroll subtitles, then the problem is likely on Crunchyroll’s side and there is nothing you can do but wait for Crunchyroll to fix the issue.
8. Reinstall the Crunchyroll App
If you are using the Crunchyroll app, try reinstalling it. This can fix minor technical glitches and ensure that you are using the latest version of the app.
9. Contact Crunchyroll Support
If you have tried all of the above and still having Crunchyroll Subtitles not working problem, you can contact Crunchyroll support for assistance. Crunchyroll support can help you to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Crunchyroll Subtitles Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.