With Dollar General app You are able to scan items in store and check prices, you can see what coupons (if any) attach to the product in question and you can create a shopping trip list in the app for your next trip. Unfortunately, users are facing the Dollar General app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Dollar General App are facing problems like “Dollar General App Keeps Crashing”, “Dollar General App Keeps Freezing”, “Dollar General App not opening”, “Dollar General App not scanning” and “Dollar General App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Dollar General App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Dollar General app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Dollar General App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Dollar General app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Dollar General may not be able to load properly.
- Dollar General Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Dollar General’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Dollar General status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Dollar General is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Dollar General app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Dollar General App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Dollar General app not working came to light, Dollar General app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Dollar General app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Dollar General App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Dollar General app not working, then first of all, you must check the Dollar General app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Dollar General app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Dollar General app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Dollar General app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Dollar General App
If still you’re experiencing Dollar General App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Dollar General App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Dollar General App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Dollar General > Clear Cache.
4. Update Dollar General App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Dollar General App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Dollar General App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Dollar General app can also be an old version. So you should update the Dollar General app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Dollar General App, if you are facing the problem of the Dollar General App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Dollar General app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Dollar General App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.