FC 24 Rivals is a competitive online mode in EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Team. It is similar to the Division Rivals mode in previous FIFA games. Now dozens of YouTube users are reporting that “EA FC 24 rivals not working”.
In FC 24 Rivals, players are placed in a division based on their skill rating. They then earn points for winning matches and lose points for losing matches. As players earn points, they climb the division ladder.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “PC players can’t use controller in EA FC 24 rivals” issue. So if you’re also thinking, EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working, you should read this article till the end.
Why are the EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing EA FC 24 rivals not working problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection Issues – FC 24 Rivals is an online mode, so you need a good internet connection to play it. If you are having problems with your internet connection, this could be a reason.
- Server Issues – EA FC 24 is an online server based game, so it is possible that the servers are experiencing some issues. If this is the case, there is not much you can do but wait for EA to fix the problem.
- Controller Issues – If you are using a controller to play FC 24 Rivals, make sure that it is properly connected and configured.
- Anti-Cheat Software Issues – If you are using anti-cheat software, make sure that it is up to date and that it is not blocking the FC 24 Rivals servers.
- Game Bugs – It is also possible that there is a bug in the game that is preventing you from playing FC 24 Rivals. If this is the case, EA will likely release a patch to fix the bug soon.
How to Fix EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Controller stop working on rivals matches EA FC 24, here are some possible ways to fix this EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
FC 24 Rivals is an online game, so you need a good internet connection to play it. If you are having problems with your internet connection, try restarting your router or modem. You can also try connecting to a different network, if possible.
2. Check the EA FC 24 Server Status
You should check the EA FC 24 server status on the EA website. If there are any known issues with the servers, EA will post a message on the website. You can also follow EA FC 24 on social media for updates on server status.
3. Restart Your Game Console or PC
Restarting your game console or PC can sometimes fix minor problems with games. To restart your game console or PC, simply turn it off and then back on.
4. Update Your Game to the Latest Version
Sometimes, an outdated game version causes the EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working issue. Game developers often release updates to their games to fix bugs and add new features. You can check for updates to FC 24 on the EA website or through the game’s launcher.
5. Disconnect and Reconnect Your Controller
If you are using a controller to play FC 24 Rivals, try disconnecting and reconnecting it. This can sometimes fix minor problems with controllers.
6. Make Sure that Your Anti-Cheat is Not Blocking the FC 24 Rivals Servers.
Anti-cheat software is used to prevent cheating in online games. However, some anti-cheat software can block legitimate programs, including games. If you are using anti-cheat software, make sure that it is up to date and that it is not blocking the FC 24 Rivals servers. You may need to add the FC 24 Rivals executable file to your anti-cheat software’s whitelist.
7. Try Launching FC 24 Rivals in Administrator Mode
Launching FC 24 Rivals in administrator mode can sometimes fix minor problems with the game. To launch FC 24 Rivals in administrator mode, right-click on the game’s executable file and select “Run as administrator”.
8. Try Verifying the Integrity of Your Game Files
Verifying the integrity of your game files can sometimes fix problems with games that are caused by corrupted or missing files. To verify the integrity of your game files, open the game’s launcher and go to the game’s properties. Then, click on the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” button.
9. Try Reinstalling FC 24
Reinstalling FC 24 can sometimes fix problems with the game that are caused by corrupted or missing files. To reinstall FC 24, simply uninstall the game and then reinstall it from the EA website or through the game’s launcher.
So friends, you have got this “EA FC 24 Rivals Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.