FFXIV ACT (Advanced Combat Tracker) is a third-party tool developed by a community of FFXIV players that enhances the gameplay experience for Final Fantasy XIV players. Now plenty of FFXIV ACT users are experiencing “FFXIV ACT Not Working” issue.
FFXIV ACT provides real-time parsing and overlay features that can be used to track and analyze combat performance, monitor DPS and healing output, and customize notifications and alerts for in-game events.
Suddenly some of FFXIV ACT users are posting on Reddit related to “FFXIV ACT not working after update”, “FFXIV ACT plugin game connection failed” & “FFXIV ACT not showing in game” issue. FFXIV ACT is not an official tool developed by Square Enix, the creators of Final Fantasy XIV. So if you’re facing FFXIV ACT Not Working issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this issue.
Why is FFXIV ACT Not Working?
There could be a number of reasons why is FFXIV ACT not working. Some common reasons are.
- Connection issues: If FFXIV ACT cannot connect to the game servers, it will not function properly. Check your internet connection and ensure that your firewall is not blocking the connection.
- Compatibility issues – Make sure that you have the latest version of FFXIV ACT that is compatible with your operating system.
- Firewall or Antivirus Blocking – Check if your firewall or antivirus is blocking FFXIV ACT. You can add FFXIV ACT to the whitelist or temporarily disable your antivirus software to see if it resolves the issue.
- Incorrect Settings – Ensure that the FFXIV ACT settings are correctly configured to match your game settings.
- Outdated Plugins – Some plugins may require updating to work with the latest version of FFXIV ACT. Check if any plugins require updating.
- Game Updates – Sometimes game updates can cause FFXIV ACT to stop working. You may need to wait for an update to FFXIV ACT to resolve the issue.
How to Fix “FFXIV ACT Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with FFXIV ACT, here are a few potential solutions that may help fix FFXIV ACT Not Working problem.
1. Check that Your FFXIV ACT Version
Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of FFXIV ACT from the official website.
2. Check Your Antivirus or Firewall
Verify that your antivirus or firewall is not blocking FFXIV ACT. Add FFXIV ACT to the whitelist or temporarily disable your antivirus software to see if it resolves the issue.
3. Verify the Settings
If still you’re experiencing FFXIV ACT Not Working issue, Check that the FFXIV ACT settings are correctly configured to match your game settings. Ensure that the FFXIV game client is running, and that the FFXIV ACT Overlay plugin is enabled.
4. Check for Plugin Updates
Some plugins may require updating to work with the latest version of FFXIV ACT. Check if any plugins require updating, and download and install the latest versions.
Read : [Fix] Chatbot Not Working or Chatbot Not Responding
5. Update FFXIV ACT
Check for any available updates to FFXIV ACT itself. If an update is available, download and install it.
6. Reset the FFXIV ACT Settings
If none of the above steps work, try resetting the FFXIV ACT settings to their default values.
7. Reinstall FFXIV ACT
If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling FFXIV ACT.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “FFXIV ACT Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.