The Google Weather App is a free app available on Android and iOS devices. It provides accurate and up-to-date weather information for your current location and any other location you add. Unfortunately, users are facing the Google Weather app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Google Weather App are facing problems like “Google Weather App Keeps Crashing”, “Google Weather App Keeps Freezing”, “Google Weather App not opening”, “Google Weather App not showing location” and “Google Weather App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Google Weather App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Google Weather app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Google Weather App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Google Weather app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Google Weather may not be able to load properly.
- Google Weather Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Google Weather’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Google Weather status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Google Weather is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Weather app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Google Weather App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Google Weather app not working came to light, Google Weather app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Google Weather app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Google Weather App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Google Weather app not working, then first of all, you must check the Google Weather app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Google Weather app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Google Weather app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Google Weather app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Google Weather App
If still you’re experiencing Google Weather App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Google Weather App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Google Weather App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Google Weather > Clear Cache.
4. Update Google Weather App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Google Weather App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Google Weather App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Google Weather app can also be an old version. So you should update the Google Weather app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Google Weather App, if you are facing the problem of the Google Weather App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Google Weather app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Google Weather App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.