Grubhub is an online and mobile food ordering and delivery platform. Grubhub Campus Dining is a program that allows students at participating colleges and universities to order food from their campus dining halls and restaurants through the Grubhub app. Unfortunately, dozens of students are facing Grubhub campus dining not working problem.
To use Grubhub Campus Dining, students must first create a Grubhub account and link their student ID. They can then choose to have their food delivered to their dorm or pick it up at the restaurant.
So if you’re also a victim of “Grubhub campus dining not showing locations” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Grubhub campus dining not working problem.
Why is Grubhub Campus Dining Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is Grubhub campus dining not working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Your School/University may not Participate in Grubhub Campus Dining – Not all colleges and universities offer Grubhub Campus Dining. To find out if your school participates, you can visit the Grubhub website or app.
- You may not have Linked Your Student ID to Your Grubhub Account – To use Grubhub Campus Dining, you must first link your student ID to your Grubhub account.
- The Grubhub app may be Experiencing Technical Difficulties – If the Grubhub app is not working properly, you can try restarting your device or reinstalling the app.
- The Restaurant You’re Trying to Order from may be Closed – Make sure the restaurant you are trying to order from is open and accepting orders.
- You may not have Enough Funds on Your Campus Card – If you are using your campus card to pay for your order, make sure you have enough funds available. You can check your balance by logging into your campus card account.
How to Fix “Grubhub Campus Dining Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Grubhub campus dining not working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Grubhub campus dining not working problem.
1. Check if Your School Participates in Grubhub Campus Dining
You can do this by visiting the Grubhub website or app and entering your school’s name. If your school does not participate, then you will not be able to use Grubhub Campus Dining.
2. Make Sure You’ve Linked Your Student ID to Your Grubhub Account
To do this, open the Grubhub app and go to the “Settings” tab. Then, tap on “Campus Dining” and follow the instructions.
3. Try Clearing the Cache and Data for the Grubhub App
This can sometimes fix Grubhub Campus Dining not working issue. To do this, open the Settings app on your device and go to “Apps & Notifications.” Then, tap on “Grubhub” and tap on “Storage & Cache”. Finally, tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”.
4. Make Sure You’re using the Latest Version of the Grubhub App
You can check for updates by opening the App Store or Google Play Store and searching for “Grubhub.” If there is an update available, tap on the “Update” button to install it.
5. Restart Your Device
This can sometimes fix software issues that may be preventing Grubhub Campus Dining from working properly. To restart your device, hold down the power button until you see the power off slider. Then, slide the power off slider to turn off your device. After a few seconds, turn your device back on.
6. Reinstall the Grubhub App
If restarting your device does not work, you can try reinstalling the Grubhub app. To do this, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Grubhub”. Then, tap on the “Install” button.
7. Contact Grubhub Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still having Grubhub Campus Dining Not Working trouble, you can contact Grubhub customer support for help. You can do this by going to the Grubhub website and clicking on the “Contact Us” link.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Grubhub Campus Dining Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.