Healthy 365 is a mobile application by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) Singapore which aims to encourage users to adopt a healthier lifestyle. The app seamlessly pairs with fitness tracking devices to help users log their daily steps count and amount of time spent on active exercises. Unfortunately, users are facing the Healthy 365 app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Healthy 365 App are facing problems like “Healthy 365 App Keeps Crashing”, “Healthy 365 App Keeps Freezing”, “Healthy 365 App not opening”, “Healthy 365 App not syncing” and “Healthy 365 App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Healthy 365 App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Healthy 365 app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Healthy 365 App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Healthy 365 app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Healthy 365 may not be able to load properly.
- Healthy 365 Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Healthy 365’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Healthy 365 status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Healthy 365 is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Healthy 365 app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Healthy 365 App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Healthy 365 app not working came to light, Healthy 365 app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Healthy 365 app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Healthy 365 App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Healthy 365 app not working, then first of all, you must check the Healthy 365 app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Healthy 365 app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Healthy 365 app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Healthy 365 app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Healthy 365 App
If still you’re experiencing Healthy 365 App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Healthy 365 App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Healthy 365 App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Healthy 365 > Clear Cache.
4. Update Healthy 365 App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Healthy 365 App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Healthy 365 App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Healthy 365 app can also be an old version. So you should update the Healthy 365 app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Healthy 365 App, if you are facing the problem of the Healthy 365 App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Healthy 365 app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Healthy 365 App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.