mAadhaar is an official mobile app launched by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). An Aadhaar card holder can add his profile in the app and access it whenever and wherever he wants. Unfortunately, users are facing the mAadhaar app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the mAadhaar App are facing problems like “mAadhaar App Keeps Crashing”, “mAadhaar App Keeps Freezing”, “mAadhaar App not opening”, “mAadhaar App not responding” and “mAadhaar App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the mAadhaar App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix mAadhaar app stopped working Issue.
Why is My mAadhaar App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is mAadhaar app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, mAadhaar may not be able to load properly.
- mAadhaar Server issues – There may be a technical issue with mAadhaar’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the mAadhaar status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – mAadhaar is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the mAadhaar app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “mAadhaar App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the mAadhaar app not working came to light, mAadhaar app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the mAadhaar app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check mAadhaar App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the mAadhaar app not working, then first of all, you must check the mAadhaar app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the mAadhaar app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the mAadhaar app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the mAadhaar app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of mAadhaar App
If still you’re experiencing mAadhaar App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of mAadhaar App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of mAadhaar App, Go to > Settings > Apps > mAadhaar > Clear Cache.
4. Update mAadhaar App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the mAadhaar App cache, if you are facing the problem of the mAadhaar App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your mAadhaar app can also be an old version. So you should update the mAadhaar app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the mAadhaar App, if you are facing the problem of the mAadhaar App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the mAadhaar app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “mAadhaar App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.