Merge Dragons! is a free-to-play puzzle video game developed by Gram Games and published by Zynga. It is available on Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad). Unfortunately, users are facing the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Merge Dragons App are facing problems like “Merge Dragons assets not loading”, “Merge Dragons Keeps Freezing”, “Merge Dragons lost progress”, “Merge Dragons not responding” and “Merge Dragons not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Merge Dragons app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing Today?
There are a few reasons why is Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Merge Dragons may not be able to load properly.
- Merge Dragons Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Merge Dragons’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Merge Dragons status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Merge Dragons is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Merge Dragons app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing came to light, Merge Dragons app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Merge Dragons app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Merge Dragons App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing, then first of all, you must check the Merge Dragons app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Merge Dragons app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Merge Dragons app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing issue.
3. Clear Cache of Merge Dragons App
If still you’re experiencing Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing issue, you need to clear the cache of Merge Dragons App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Merge Dragons App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Merge Dragons > Clear Cache.
4. Update Merge Dragons App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Merge Dragons App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Merge Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing, So, friends, in such a situation, your Merge Dragons app can also be an old version. So you should update the Merge Dragons app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Merge Dragons App, if you are facing the problem of the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Merge Dragons Keeps Crashing” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.