The Wisely app is a mobile banking app that allows you to manage your Wisely Pay card account. The Wisely Pay card is a prepaid debit card that can be used to receive your paycheck, pay bills, and make purchases. Unfortunately, users are facing the My Wisely app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the My Wisely App are facing problems like “My Wisely App Keeps Crashing”, “My Wisely App Keeps Freezing”, “My Wisely App not opening”, “My Wisely App not responding” and “My Wisely App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the My Wisely App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix My Wisely app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Wisely App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is My Wisely app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, My Wisely may not be able to load properly.
- My Wisely Server issues – There may be a technical issue with My Wisely’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the My Wisely status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – My Wisely is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the My Wisely app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “My Wisely App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the My Wisely app not working came to light, My Wisely app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the My Wisely app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check My Wisely App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the My Wisely app not working, then first of all, you must check the My Wisely app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the My Wisely app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the My Wisely app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the My Wisely app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of My Wisely App
If still you’re experiencing My Wisely App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of My Wisely App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of My Wisely App, Go to > Settings > Apps > My Wisely > Clear Cache.
4. Update My Wisely App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the My Wisely App cache, if you are facing the problem of the My Wisely App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your My Wisely app can also be an old version. So you should update the My Wisely app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the My Wisely App, if you are facing the problem of the My Wisely App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the My Wisely app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “My Wisely App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.