The Myenergi App is a free mobile app that allows you to remotely monitor and control your myenergi devices, such as the Zappi EV charger, the Eddi smart diverter, and the Eve energy monitor. Unfortunately, users are facing the Myenergi app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Myenergi App are facing problems like “Myenergi App Keeps Crashing”, “Myenergi App Keeps Freezing”, “Myenergi App not opening”, “Myenergi App not showing history” and “Myenergi App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Myenergi App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Myenergi app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Myenergi App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Myenergi app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Myenergi may not be able to load properly.
- Myenergi Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Myenergi’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Myenergi status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Myenergi is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Myenergi app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Myenergi App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Myenergi app not working came to light, Myenergi app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Myenergi app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Myenergi App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Myenergi app not working, then first of all, you must check the Myenergi app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Myenergi app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Myenergi app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Myenergi app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Myenergi App
If still you’re experiencing Myenergi App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Myenergi App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Myenergi App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Myenergi > Clear Cache.
4. Update Myenergi App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Myenergi App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Myenergi App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Myenergi app can also be an old version. So you should update the Myenergi app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Myenergi App, if you are facing the problem of the Myenergi App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Myenergi app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Myenergi App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.