NOW TV app is the official app for the NOW TV service. It allows you to browse the NOW TV content library, watch live TV, and download content to watch offline. Now Users are facing “Error code 72 – unknown or invalid error.” while using Now TV App. Now TV App Error Code 72 is an unknown or invalid error.
It can occur for a variety of reasons, but it is most commonly caused by a problem with the NOW TV app itself. The app is available for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
So Now if you’re victim of Now TV App Error Code 72 issue, Then this article could help you to get rid from this problem.
What could be reasons for Now TV App Error Code 72?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the Now TV App Error Code 72. Some of the most common reasons include.
- NOW TV’s Servers Problem – If there is a problem with NOW TV’s servers, you may be getting error code 72. In this case, you will need to wait for NOW TV to fix the problem.
- Internet Connection Issue – If your internet connection is too slow, the NOW TV app may not be able to stream the content you’re trying to watch.
- Outdated NOW TV App – If you’re not using the latest version of the NOW TV app, you may be experiencing problems. To update the app, open the app store on your device and search for “NOW TV.” If there is an update available, you will be prompted to install it.
- Regional Restriction – If you’re trying to watch content that is not available in your region, you will receive an error message. You can check the NOW TV website to see a list of the content that is available in your region.
- Problem with Device – If there is a problem with your device, such as a corrupt file or a software issue, you may be getting error code 72. To try to fix this, you can restart your device or uninstall and reinstall the NOW TV app.
How to Fix ‘Now TV App Error Code 72’ Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Error Code 72 Now TV, here are some possible ways to fix this Now TV App Error Code 72 problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure you’re connected to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network, or that your mobile data is turned on. You can use a speed test website or app to check your internet speed. If your internet speed is below the minimum requirements for NOW TV, you may need to upgrade your plan or connect to a different network.
2. Restart Your Device
Close the Now TV App and completely shut down your device (smartphone, tablet, or computer). Wait for a few moments, then turn it back on and relaunch the app. This can often resolve temporary glitches.
3. Clear App Cache
If still you’re experiencing Now TV App Error Code 72 issue, sometimes clearing the app’s cache can resolve the issue. Go to your device’s Settings, find the Apps or Applications section, locate Now TV, and select it. Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button. Relaunch the app and see if the error persists.
4. Update the Now TV App
Ensure that you have the latest version of the Now TV App installed on your device. Check your device’s app store (such as the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS) for any available updates. Updating the app can fix bugs and improve its performance.
5. Contact Now TV Support
If none of the above steps resolve the Now TV App Error Code 72 issue, it is recommended to reach out to Foxtel customer support. They will have access to specific troubleshooting steps and can provide further assistance based on your device and account details.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Now TV App Error Code 72” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.