Picasso App is an online streaming app that allows users to watch movies, TV shows, web series, and live TV for free. It is available for download on both Android and iOS devices. Unfortunately, users are facing the Picasso app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Picasso App are facing problems like “Picasso App Keeps Crashing”, “Picasso App Keeps Freezing”, “Picasso App not opening”, “Picasso App not playing videos” and “Picasso App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Picasso App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Picasso app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Picasso App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Picasso app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Picasso may not be able to load properly.
- Picasso Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Picasso’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Picasso status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Picasso is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Picasso app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Picasso App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Picasso app not working came to light, Picasso app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Picasso app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Picasso App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Picasso app not working, then first of all, you must check the Picasso app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Picasso app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Picasso app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Picasso app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Picasso App
If still you’re experiencing Picasso App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Picasso App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Picasso App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Picasso > Clear Cache.
4. Update Picasso App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Picasso App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Picasso App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Picasso app can also be an old version. So you should update the Picasso app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Picasso App, if you are facing the problem of the Picasso App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Picasso app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Picasso App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.