Pokémon Sleep is a sleep-tracking app. The app uses a smartphone’s accelerometer and gyroscope to track the user’s sleep patterns. It also uses a sleep-sensing accessory called the Pokémon GO Plus+, which can be placed by the user’s pillow. Unfortunately, users are getting Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001.
The “Error Code: -000001” in Pokémon Sleep is a generic error code that can mean a variety of things. It could mean that there is a problem with the user’s device, or that there is a problem with the Pokémon Sleep servers.
Users are seeing “An error has occurred. You’ll now be returned to the title screen. We apologize for the inconvenience. Error Code: -000001” error message on their screen. So if you’re also facing this problem, read this article.
What Could be Reasons for Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001. Some of the most common reasons include:
- A problem with the user’s device – This could be a software issue, a hardware issue, or a problem with the device’s internet connection.
- A problem with the Pokémon Sleep servers – This could be a temporary issue or a more serious problem.
- A problem with the user’s account – This could be a problem with the user’s login credentials or a problem with the user’s data.
- A problem with the Pokémon Sleep app – This could be a bug in the app or a problem with the app’s compatibility with the user’s device.
How to Fix Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001
If you are experiencing issues with the Error Code: -000001, here are some possible ways to fix this Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001 problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. To do this, open a web browser and try to load a website. If the website loads slowly or fails to load, then your internet connection is not strong enough.
2. Restart Your Device (Android or iPhone)
This can sometimes fix minor software glitches that may be causing the error. To do this, simply hold down the power button on your device until you see the power off slider. Slide the power off slider to the right, and then wait a few seconds before turning your device back on.
3. Clear the Pokémon Sleep App’s Cache and Data
This can sometimes fix issues with the app. To do this, go to your device’s settings and look for the “Apps” or “Manage Apps” option. Tap on the Pokémon Sleep app, and then tap on the “Storage” or “Manage Storage” option. Tap on the “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” buttons.
4. Disable any Battery-Saving or Optimization Features
These features can sometimes prevent the app from running properly. To disable these features, go to your device’s settings and look for the “Battery” or “Battery Optimization” option. Find the Pokémon Sleep app and disable any battery-saving or optimization features that are enabled.
5. Wait for a New Update for the Pokémon Sleep App
If the issue is with the app itself, then the developers may release a new update that fixes the problem. To check for updates, open the Pokémon Sleep app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. Then, tap on “Settings” and “Check for Updates”.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Pokémon Sleep Error Code -000001” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.