SastaTV is a Kodi/XBMC add-on that allows you to watch live TV, movies, and music from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, and other countries. SastaTV is a subscription-based service. Now huge number of users are facing “Sasta TV Not Working” issue.
It also offers a Video on Demand (VOD) service that includes all major channels recorded TV shows (without advertisements) for the past couple of months. So if you’re also victim of Sasta TV Not Working issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this problem.
Why is Sasta TV Not Working Today?
There can be several reasons why is Sasta TV Not Working. Here are some possible causes and troubleshooting steps to consider.
- Internet Connection Issues – SastaTV requires a strong internet connection to work properly. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, you may experience buffering or other problems.
- Supported Device – SastaTV is only available on certain devices. If you are using a device that is not supported, you will not be able to use SastaTV.
- SastaTV Subscription is Expired – If your SastaTV subscription has expired, you will not be able to use the service.
- SastaTV Servers Issues – If there is a problem with the SastaTV servers, you may experience problems using the service.
How to Fix “Sasta TV Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with Sasta TV Not Working, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the Sasta TV Not Working problem. Here are some potential solutions.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
SastaTV requires a strong internet connection to work properly. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, you may experience buffering or other problems. Try restarting your router or modem to see if that improves your connection.
2. Make sure you are using a supported device
SastaTV is only available on certain devices. If you are using a device that is not supported, you will not be able to use SastaTV. You can check the SastaTV website for a list of supported devices.
3. Clear Cache and Data of SastaTV App
If still you’re experiencing Sasta TV Not Working issue, try clearing the cache and data for the SastaTV app. This will reset the app and may resolve any problems that you are experiencing. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > SastaTV > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
4. Reinstall the SastaTV App
If clearing the cache and data does not resolve the problem, try reinstalling the SastaTV app. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store or App Store and searching for “SastaTV”. Once you have found the app, tap on the Install button.
5. Check Your SastaTV Subscription Status
If your SastaTV subscription has expired, you will not be able to use the service. You can check your subscription status on the SastaTV website or by logging into your account.
6. Contact SastaTV Support
If you have tried all of the above steps and you are still having problems, contact SastaTV support for help. You can do this by going to the SastaTV website and clicking on the Contact Us link.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Sasta TV Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.