Shopify Live View is a feature in the Shopify platform that allows you to view your online store as it would appear to a customer in real-time. Now plenty of Shopify users are facing “Shopify Live View Not Working” issue.
This Shopify Live View feature allows you to see how your store will appear to customers who are using different devices to browse your store. With Shopify Live View, you can see how your store looks on different devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
You can access Shopify Live View from the Shopify admin panel by clicking on the “Preview” button in the top right corner of the screen. So if Shopify live view map not working, then this article could help you to get rid from this Shopify Live View Not Working issue.
Why is Shopify Live View Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is the Shopify Live View Not Working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Server or Network issues – Sometimes, the Shopify servers or network may experience issues, which can cause the live view feature to stop working temporarily. In such cases, it’s best to wait for a while and try again later.
- Browser issues – The live view feature may not work properly if you are using an outdated or unsupported browser. It’s recommended to use the latest version of a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
- Theme or App Conflicts – If you have installed a new theme or app on your Shopify store, it could potentially conflict with the live view feature. In such cases, try disabling the theme or app temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
- Device or Internet Connection issues – Sometimes, the live view feature may not work properly due to device or internet connection issues. Try accessing the feature from a different device or network to see if that resolves the issue.
- Temporary Technical issues – There could be temporary technical issues with the live view feature itself, which may cause it to stop working temporarily. In such cases, try again later or contact Shopify support for assistance.
How to Fix “Shopify Live View Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with Shopify Live View, there are several steps you can take to try and fix the Shopify Live View Not Working issue. Here are some possible solutions.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
A poor internet connection can cause issues with Shopify live view. Make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong.
2.Clear Your Browser Cache
If still you’re experiencing Shopify Live View Not Working issue, clearing your browser cache can resolve issues with Shopify live view. Try clearing your browser cache and then reloading the page to see if that helps.
3. Disable Browser Extensions
Certain browser extensions can interfere with Shopify live view. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and then reload the page to see if the issue is resolved.
4. Try a Different Browser
If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if the issue is specific to one browser. This can help you identify if the issue is with the browser or with Shopify.
5. Disable App or Theme Conflicts
As mentioned earlier, conflicts with apps or themes can cause issues with Shopify live view. Try disabling any recently installed apps or themes to see if that helps.
6. Contact Shopify Support
If none of the above methods work for Shopify Live View Not Working issue, it’s best to contact Shopify support for further assistance. They can help you identify the root cause of the issue and provide a solution to fix it.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Shopify Live View Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.