Sleeper is a fantasy sports platform that allows users to create and join leagues for NFL, NBA, MLB, College Football, and College Basketball. It also offers a variety of features that make it a more engaging and social experience. Unfortunately, users are facing the Sleeper app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Sleeper App are facing problems like “Sleeper App Keeps Crashing”, “Sleeper App Keeps Freezing”, “Sleeper App not opening”, “Sleeper App not updating scores“ and “Sleeper App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Sleeper App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Sleeper app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Sleeper App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Sleeper app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Sleeper may not be able to load properly.
- Sleeper Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Sleeper’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Sleeper status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Sleeper is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Sleeper app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Sleeper App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Sleeper app not working came to light, Sleeper app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Sleeper app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Sleeper App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Sleeper app not working, then first of all, you must check the Sleeper app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Sleeper app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Sleeper app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Sleeper app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Sleeper App
If still you’re experiencing Sleeper App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Sleeper App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Sleeper App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Sleeper > Clear Cache.
4. Update Sleeper App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Sleeper App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Sleeper App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Sleeper app can also be an old version. So you should update the Sleeper app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Sleeper App, if you are facing the problem of the Sleeper App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Sleeper app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Sleeper App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.