The Thinkorswim App (or TOS) is a trading platform developed by TD Ameritrade. It is a powerful tool for traders of all levels, offering a wide range of features and functionality. Unfortunately, users are facing the Thinkorswim app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Thinkorswim App are facing problems like “Thinkorswim App Keeps Crashing”, “Thinkorswim App Keeps Freezing”, “Thinkorswim App not opening”, “Thinkorswim App not logging in” and “Thinkorswim App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Thinkorswim App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Thinkorswim app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Thinkorswim App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Thinkorswim app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Thinkorswim may not be able to load properly.
- Thinkorswim Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Thinkorswim’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Thinkorswim status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Thinkorswim is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Thinkorswim app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Thinkorswim App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Thinkorswim app not working came to light, Thinkorswim app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Thinkorswim app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Thinkorswim App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Thinkorswim app not working, then first of all, you must check the Thinkorswim app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Thinkorswim app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Thinkorswim app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Thinkorswim app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Thinkorswim App
If still you’re experiencing Thinkorswim App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Thinkorswim App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Thinkorswim App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Thinkorswim > Clear Cache.
4. Update Thinkorswim App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Thinkorswim App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Thinkorswim App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Thinkorswim app can also be an old version. So you should update the Thinkorswim app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Thinkorswim App, if you are facing the problem of the Thinkorswim App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Thinkorswim app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Thinkorswim App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.