Zettle (now known as Zettle by PayPal) is a Swedish financial technology company that provides point-of-sale (POS) systems and mobile payments for small businesses. Unfortunately, suddenly some iZettle users are facing “Zettle Not Working” problem.
Zettle is a versatile and user-friendly POS system that can be used by businesses of all sizes. It is a good option for businesses that are looking for a reliable and affordable way to accept card payments.
So if you’re victim of this Zettle Not Working problem, this article could help you to get rid from this Zettle Not Working problem.
Why is My Zettle Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is iZettle Not Working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Device is Not Properly Connected – Make sure that the device is turned on and that the Bluetooth is turned on on your phone or tablet.
- Problem with the Zettle Servers. It is possible that there is a problem with the Zettle servers. If this is the case, you will not be able to use the Zettle device until the problem is fixed.
- Problem with Your Bank – If you are using the Zettle device to accept credit or debit card payments, it is possible that there is a problem with your bank.
- The Device is Not in Range – The Zettle device needs to be within 15 meters of your phone or tablet in order to connect. If the device is too far away, it will not work.
- The Device is Damaged – If the device is damaged, it may not work properly.
How to Fix “Zettle Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the izettle not working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this iZettle not working problem.
1. Check the Battery Level of the Device
The Zettle device needs to have a sufficient battery level in order to work properly. If the battery is low, the device may not be able to connect to your phone or tablet or process payments. You can check the battery level by looking at the indicator light on the device. If the light is red, the battery is low and needs to be charged.
2. Check the Connection Between the Device and Your Phone or Tablet
Make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on on both devices and that they are within 15 meters of each other. You can check the Bluetooth connection by going to the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet. If the device is not listed, you need to pair the device again.
3. Restart the Device
If still you’re experiencing Zettle Not Working issue, Sometimes, a simple restart can fix problems with the device. To restart the device, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the device turns off. Then, turn the device back on.
4. Update the Software on the Device
Zettle regularly releases software updates to improve the performance of its devices. Make sure that your device is up to date by opening the Zettle app and going to Settings > Card readers. If there is an update available, tap on the Update button.
5. Remove the Device from Your Phone or Tablet and then Pair it Again
If the device is not pairing properly, you can try removing it from your phone or tablet and then pairing it again. To do this, open the Zettle app and go to Settings > Card readers. Tap on the device you want to remove and then tap on the Forget button. Then, pair the device again by following the instructions in the Zettle app.
6. Contact Zettle Support for Help
If you have tried all of the above and your Zettle device is still not working, you can contact Zettle support for help. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and find a solution.
Conclusion: Friends, how do you like this article “Zettle Not Working”? Be sure to let us know by commenting below. And if you like this post, then please share it as much as possible.