Fortnite Update 23.10 Patch Notes – Fortnite has released the update 23.10 version for PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android. And according to Fortnite 23.10 patch notes, This is The first major Fortnite update of the season.
Epic Games was recently announced the new Fortnite v23.10 (3.75) patch update. And Friends, All players can Download free Fortnite Update 23.10 version on PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android.
Fortnite Update 23.10 Patch Notes are Here! Check It Out
Bellow Fortnite Update 23.10 Patch Notes are Available.
• Players are getting a blue lobby background
– Changing the language to another language and back again, or relaunching Fortnite, or simply playing a match and returning to the lobby should update the lobby background
Battle Royale fixes
• Overshield damage numbers appear white
– We’re aware of an issue where damage numbers appear as white Health instead of blue Shield when hitting a player’s Overshield with a DMR, Sniper, or Explosives. This is a visual issue only, the damage is applied appropriately.
• Controller inputs don’t work on PC when spectating.
– When joining a party that is already in a match and spectating them, PC players using a controller may find the controller buttons are unresponsive.
• Shockwave Hammers don’t deal damage to your own player-built structures.
– When damaging your own builds with the Shockwave Hammer, you will not be able to destroy them. Fixed in v23.10
Save the World fixes
• Text is missing from some user interface menus
– We’re aware of an issue that is causing text to be missing from some user interface menus in STW.
Mobile and Cloud fixes
• Scrolling through the Battle Pass
– Players can not scroll through the Battle Pass by swiping and must use the arrows to scroll through.
Stay with Us…
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Fortnite Update 23.10 Patch Notes” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.