Grounded Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes – So Friends Finally Grounded Patch Notes 1.1.2 Version is Here. Grounded is a survival video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Xbox Game Studios.
According to Grounded 1.1.2 Patch Notes, in the latest update of game brings many bug fixes and resolves issues related to disconnecting and more. All players can Download free Grounded Update 1.1.2 version on PC and Xbox One.
Also Read – God of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 Patch Notes
Grounded Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes are Here! Check It Out
Bellow Grounded Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes are Available.
- Clients will no longer sometimes disconnect when respawning inside a large base.
- Clients will no longer get position desyncing while at bases, especially after having used stairs.
- Improved network bandwidth usage for clients when walking around a large base.
- No longer able to duplicate items using drop / transfer item trick at containers.
- Ammo radial shows the total number of each arrow type you have instead of just a single stack amount.
Stay with Us…
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Grounded Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.