Huge number of Stock market investors and app users are reporting that Groww App is Showing Something Went Wrong error message. We know very well, Seeing the “Something Went Wrong” error message on the Groww app can be frustrating, especially when trying to manage your investments.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone! This guide will help you understand the possible reasons behind this error and offer different fixes and workarounds to get you back on track.
Why Groww App is Showing Something Went Wrong?
Here are some potential reasons why Groww app is displaying a “Something Went Wrong” message on Android or iPhone.
- Temporary Outage: Groww, like any online platform, is susceptible to temporary technical glitches and outages. These can be caused by server overload, system updates, or unexpected issues.
- Internet Connectivity: A weak or unstable internet connection can disrupt communication between your device and the Groww servers, leading to error messages.
- App Version: Using an outdated Groww app version may contain bugs or compatibility issues that trigger the error.
- Device Issues: Sometimes, temporary glitches or bugs on your device can interfere with the app’s proper functioning.
- Account or Data Issues: In rare cases, issues with your Groww account or data stored on the app itself can be the culprit.
Potential Solutions for Groww App Showing Something Went Wrong Issue
Here are the steps you can take if you’re encountering the “showing something went wrong” message on groww app.
Read: Fix NSE Error Code 16419
1.) Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and strong internet connection. If using Wi-Fi, try switching to mobile data or vice versa.
2.) Refresh the App and Device: This simple step can often clear temporary glitches. Close the Groww app completely, restart your device, and then relaunch the app.
3.) Clear App Cache and Data: On your device, access the Groww app in your settings and clear its cache and data. This can often resolve minor app-related issues.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on Apps or Applications.
- Find and tap on Groww in the list of installed apps.
- Tap on Storage or Storage & cache.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Do not tap on “Clear Data” as this will erase your login information and settings.
- Exit the Settings app and relaunch the Groww app.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Tap on iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage) if using an iPad.
- Find and tap on Groww in the list of apps.
- Tap on Offload App. This will clear the app’s cache.
4.) Update the Groww App: Check for updates in the app store or Play store. Download and install the latest version to ensure optimal compatibility.
5.) Check Groww’s Status Page: Groww maintains a status page where they update users about any ongoing outages or technical issues. Check https://groww.in/ to see if any known issues may be affecting your experience.
6.) Reinstall the Groww App: If the above options fail, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Groww app. This will ensure a fresh installation and eliminate any corrupted data.
7.) Contact Groww Support: If none of the above work, reach out to Groww’s customer support for further assistance. You can raise a ticket through their website at https://groww.in/help or contact them via their social media channels.
8.) Be patient: During platform outages, patience is key. Wait for Groww to resolve the issue and avoid making any critical financial decisions while the error persists.
So friends, how did you like this “Groww App Showing Something Went Wrong” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.