Way to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know “How to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify”? By the way, till now I have posted many articles related to this Spotify on this website. So let’s add to this post as well.
Let me tell you that Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media service provider platform. The same Spotify was founded on 23 April 2006. You will be surprised to know that the company claims that there are 365 million monthly active users on Spotify. And out of these 165 million are Paying Subscribers.
Also Read | How to Make a Playlist Private on Spotify?
I have seen on Google Trends on the Internet that people are asking many questions related to Spotify. But their answers are not available on the internet. One of them is the question “how to see who liked your playlist on spotify reddit”. Many times the answers to such questions are found on QnA Forums like Quora and Reddit.
Apart from this, some friends have also asked about “How to See Who Follows Your Playlist on Spotify”. But for complete information, read the instructions given below and follow them carefully.
How to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify 2021?
- Open Spotify App on Android or iOS.
- Tap on Gear (⚙️) Icon in Top-Right Corner.
- Pop-Up will Appear on Screen, and Navigate You to Settings.
- Go to View Profile Tab, and Open it.
- Here Click on Follower’s Tab.
- Now You’ll See Followers of Your Spotify Playlist.
How to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify on PC?
- First of all, Sign in to Spotify Account on PC, Laptop, Computer or Mac.
- Now You Have to Go to Your Profile.
- Here Tap on Spotify Playlist.
- Now You’ll See Followers Option, Click on it.
- Here You’ll See Number of Followers Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On your Laptop.
Also Read | How to Change Spotify Username?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “How to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.