Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “In the TCp/IP Protocol Suite Which of the Following is a Transport-Layer Protocol”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in United States.
In the TCp/IP Protocol Suite Which of the Following is a Transport-Layer Protocol
A. The User Datagram Protocol
B. The Internet Protocol
C. The File Transfer Protocol
D. The Transmission Control Protocol
- How can the geographic location of data centers be beneficial for a company that is concerned about sustainability?
- Name This Player Who is The Most Successful Captain in the IPL?
- Reena Took a Loan of Rs. 1200 with Simple Interest for as Many Years as the Rate of Interest. if she paid rs. 432
- When was David Attenborough Born?
- How Many Wickets will Fall in The Second Innings of Velocity vs Trailblazers?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “In the TCp/IP Protocol Suite Which of the Following is a Transport-Layer Protocol” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.