eFamilyCloud is a smart home app that allows you to control all of your connected devices from your smartphone or tablet. eFamilyCloud supports a wide range of smart devices, including lights, thermostats, plugs, cameras, and more. Unfortunately, users are experiencing the “eFamilyCloud App Not Working” problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the eFamilyCloud App are facing problems like “eFamilyCloud App Keeps Crashing”, “eFamilyCloud App Keeps Freezing”, “eFamilyCloud App not opening”, “eFamilyCloud App not responding” and “eFamilyCloud App not loading”.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “Smart plug not connecting with eFamilyCloud“ issue. So if you’re also a victim of this eFamilyCloud app stopped working problem, you should read this article till the end.
Why is My eFamilyCloud App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is eFamilyCloud app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, eFamilyCloud may not be able to load properly.
- eFamilyCloud Server issues – There may be a technical issue with eFamilyCloud’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the eFamilyCloud status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – eFamilyCloud is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the eFamilyCloud app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “eFamilyCloud App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the eFamilyCloud app not syncing came to light, eFamilyCloud app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the eFamilyCloud app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check eFamilyCloud App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the eFamilyCloud app not working problem, then first of all, you must check the eFamilyCloud app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
3. Clear Cache of eFamilyCloud App
If still you’re experiencing eFamilyCloud App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of eFamilyCloud App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of eFamilyCloud App, Go to > Settings > Apps > eFamilyCloud > Clear Cache.
4. Update eFamilyCloud App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the eFamilyCloud App cache, if you are facing the problem of the eFamilyCloud App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your eFamilyCloud app can also be an old version. So you should update the eFamilyCloud app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the eFamilyCloud App, if you are facing the problem of the eFamilyCloud App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the eFamilyCloud app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the eFamilyCloud app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the eFamilyCloud app not working issue.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the eFamilyCloud app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
So friends, how did you like this “eFamilyCloud App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.