is USPS Tracking Down Right Now – USPS Tracking is a service, that allows customers to track the status of their packages. Users can enter it into the USPS Tracking website or app to see the status of their package. Unfortunately, users are facing USPS Tracking Not Working on Browser.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the USPS Tracking Website are facing problems like “USPS tracking not showing updates“, “is USPS Tracking Website down”, “USPS tracking not showing estimated delivery date”, “USPS tracking not loading”.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “USPS tracking number not trackable or not valid“ issue. So below we have told you how to fix USPS Tracking not working issues?
Why us My USPS Tracking Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is USPS Tracking Not Working.
Some of the most common reasons include:
- System outage: Sometimes, the USPS system goes down, and that can cause tracking information to stop updating. This is usually a temporary issue.
- Package not scanned: USPS workers scan packages as they move through the system. If a package doesn’t get scanned, the tracking information won’t update.
- Package damaged: If a package is damaged in transit, the tracking barcode may become unreadable. This will prevent the package from being scanned, and the tracking information won’t update.
- Package lost: In rare cases, packages can get lost in the mail. If this happens, the tracking information will stop updating.
- Browser issues – Your web browser may be outdated, or there may be compatibility issues with the USPS Tracking Website. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if the problem persists.
How to Fix if USPS Tracking Not Working?
So if you are also having trouble Tracking your packages, then you should check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Wait a Few Days
Sometimes, tracking information is simply delayed. It can take up to 24 hours for a package to be scanned into the USPS system, and even longer for tracking information to update for international packages. If you’ve waited a few days and your tracking information is still not working, try the following steps.
2. Check Your Tracking Number
Make sure you are entering the correct tracking number. Tracking numbers are unique identifiers that are assigned to each package, and a single mistake can prevent you from tracking your package. You can find your tracking number on the shipping label of your package, or on the USPS website.
3. Clear Your Browser Cache and Cookies
Sometimes, outdated cache and cookies can interfere with USPS tracking. you need to clear the cache of Browser. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Try a Different Device
If you are still having trouble with USPS tracking on one device, try using a different device, such as a phone, tablet, or computer.
5. Contact USPS Customer Service
If you have tried all of the above steps and your USPS tracking is still not working, you can contact USPS customer service for assistance. You can reach USPS customer service by phone at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777), or online at the USPS website.
So Friends, how did you like this “USPS Tracking Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.