JEE Main Site Not Working – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Why is JEE Main Site Not Working Today”? Friends, if you are also facing some issue in JEE Main Site, then you are not the only one facing problem in JEE Main Site.
Because in recent times, it has been seen that many users of JEE Main Site who have “JEE Main Site not loading”, “JEE Main Site down”, “JEE Main Site not opening”, “JEE Main Site access denied” in JEE Main Site Like had to face many problems.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing JEE Main Site Not Working on chrome Issue, then below we have told you how to fix JEE Main Site not working issues?
Also Read : Best Mobile Number Tracker with Google Map
Why is JEE Main Site Not Working?
Causes of JEE Main Site Not Working
- Server issues – The Trainline website may be experiencing server issues or downtime, which can cause the website to be unavailable or slow to load.
- Maintenance or updates – The website may be undergoing maintenance or updates, which can temporarily take the website offline or make it inaccessible.
- Blocked by ISP – Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) may block access to certain websites or services, including JEE Main Site.
- Browser issues – Your web browser may be outdated, or there may be compatibility issues with the Trainline website. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if the problem persists.
- Device issues – The problem may be with the device you are using to access the website. Try accessing the website from a different device to see if the problem persists.
Also Read : (Fix) Instagram Recently Deleted Not Showing
How to Fix “JEE Main Site Not Working” Today?
As soon as the JEE Main Site Not Working issue arose, JEE Main Site users on Reddit and eBuzzPro raised the issue. So if you are also facing trouble in accessing JEE Main Site, then you must check the below mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check JEE Main Site Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing JEE Main Site Not Working problem, then first of all you must check JEE Main Site Server Status once with the help of internet. Because sometimes due to server down, you can get to face such problems.
2. Clear Cache & Cookies of Browser
To Fix JEE Main Site issue, you need to clear the cache of Browser.
To Clear Cache & Cookies on Google Chrome:
- Open up the Browser.
- Click on the 3 dots on Top right corner.
- Under it, click on Settings.
- This will open your Browser Settings.
- Under it on the right side, click on the Security and Privacy Tab.
- The very first option should be Clear browsing data.
- Click it, checkmark all of the options, and click on Clear data.
Also Read – 3 Ways to Block YouTube Ads on iPhone! How to Block YouTube Ads on iPhone?
3. Use VPN
Friends, even after clearing the Browser Cache, if you are getting to face the JEE Main Site Not Working issue. So friends, in such a situation, if you are not using VPN on your Browser, then you have to Install and Use VPN on your browser. Using VPN You can Access JEE Main Site from anywhere.
4. Check Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check your phone’s internet connection once. Because it has often been seen that due to bad internet connection also many technical errors have to be faced. So you must try another internet connection once.
5. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the above steps, if JEE Main Site Not Working problem is coming. Then you should try restarting your device. Because friends, after many small bugs are fixed by restarting the device.
Also Read : Fix “Spotify Song Radio Not Working” on Android and iOS?
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “JEE Main Site Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.