Just Eat is a food delivery app that allows users to order food from local restaurants and takeaways. It is available in over 20 countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Unfortunately, users are facing the Just Eat app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Just Eat App are facing problems like “Just Eat App Keeps Crashing”, “Just Eat App Keeps Freezing”, “Just Eat App not opening”, “Just Eat App not taking orders right now“ and “Just Eat App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Just Eat App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Just Eat app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Just Eat App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Just Eat app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Just Eat may not be able to load properly.
- Just Eat Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Just Eat’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Just Eat status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Just Eat is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Just Eat app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Just Eat App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Just Eat app not working came to light, Just Eat app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Just Eat app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Just Eat App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Just Eat app not working, then first of all, you must check the Just Eat app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Just Eat app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Just Eat app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Just Eat app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Just Eat App
If still you’re experiencing Just Eat App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Just Eat App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Just Eat App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Just Eat > Clear Cache.
4. Update Just Eat App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Just Eat App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Just Eat App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Just Eat app can also be an old version. So you should update the Just Eat app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Just Eat App, if you are facing the problem of the Just Eat App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Just Eat app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Just Eat App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.