The McDonald’s app is a free mobile app that allows users to order food ahead of time, pay for their order in the app, and pick it up at a McDonald‘s restaurant or have it delivered. Unfortunately, users are facing the McDonalds app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the McDonalds App are facing problems like “McDonalds App Keeps Crashing”, “McDonalds App Keeps Freezing”, “McDonalds App not opening”, “McDonalds App not responding” and “McDonalds App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the McDonalds App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix McDonalds app stopped working Issue.
Why is My McDonalds App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is McDonalds app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, McDonalds may not be able to load properly.
- McDonalds Server issues – There may be a technical issue with McDonalds’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the McDonalds status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – McDonalds is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the McDonalds app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “McDonalds App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the McDonalds app not working came to light, McDonalds app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the McDonalds app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check McDonalds App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the McDonalds app not working, then first of all, you must check the McDonalds app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the McDonalds app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the McDonalds app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the McDonalds app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of McDonalds App
If still you’re experiencing McDonalds App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of McDonalds App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of McDonalds App, Go to > Settings > Apps > McDonalds > Clear Cache.
4. Update McDonalds App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the McDonalds App cache, if you are facing the problem of the McDonalds App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your McDonalds app can also be an old version. So you should update the McDonalds app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the McDonalds App, if you are facing the problem of the McDonalds App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the McDonalds app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “McDonalds App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.