NBA 2K23 update 1.010 patch notes are now available for PS5, PS4, PC and Xbox Series X|S. and you’ll get the complete NBA 2K23 update patch notes for the latest update here.
Friends this latest update brings various new changes and improvements to the game. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several login and disconnection issues. Today’s NBA 2K23 patch will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K23 Update 1.010 Patch Notes is Out (28 November 2022)
Size: 6.6GB (PlayStation)
Fixes/changes found in title update via the community:
- Addressed an issue that was preventing custom difficulty levels from working as intended
- Increased the frequency of putbacks to bring them more in line with expected levels
- Adrenaline boost usaage has been disabled when sprinting off-ball when on offense
- Adjust the logic for body-up animations to improve their reliability in expected circumstances
- Fixed some issues with Coach’s Clipboard to allow ACE tempo and Rebound settings to work properly
Unfortunately, Visual Concepts has not released the official patch notes just yet, though we’re hoping that will change within the day.
We’ll update this article ASAP After changes will front of us….