The Nokia G42 5G smartphone launched in India as the latest 5G offering by Nokia brand licensee HMD Global. and it comes with some enticing features for Indian users. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset and has a 6.56-inch HD+ display. Let’s know more about this phone.
Nokia G42 5G Price in India, Sale Date
The Nokia G42 5G is priced starting at Rs. 12,599 in India. It is available in two colors: So Grey and So Purple. The phone will be available for purchase on Amazon.in starting September 15th.
Here are the detailed price and availability of the Nokia G42 5G in India:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage: Rs. 12,599
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: Rs. 13,999
Nokia G42 5G Specifications
Here are some of the key specifications of the Nokia G42 5G:
- Display: 6.56-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear camera: 50MP main sensor, 2MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W fast charging support
- Operating system: Android 13
The Nokia G42 5G phone features a 6.56-inch HD+ LCD screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz and 560 nits peak brightness. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480+ SoC, which comes with 6GB of RAM and an additional 5GB of virtual RAM.
The smartphone has a 50MP main camera on the rear, as well as two 2MP depth and macro sensors. In addition, the device has an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies. All of this is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that can be charged at 20W.