Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Permanent Settlement was a Feature of Which System”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
Permanent Settlement was a Feature of
A. Zamindari System
B. Mahalwari System
C. Ryotwari System
D. No Option is Correct
- How many times has cricket been played in Olympics?
- How long do test cricket matches usually go on for?
- How many wickets are there on a cricket pitch?
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (28 September 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- A mother is twice as old as her son. if 20 years ago, the age of the mother…
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Permanent Settlement was a Feature of” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.