Finally Nintendo has announced Splatoon 3 Version 2.0.0 Update. and you’ll get the complete Splatoon 3 patch notes 2.0.0 update patch notes for the latest update here.
Splatoon 3 Version 2.0.0 Patch Notes (November 29, 2022)
You can see everything included in those patch notes below. Added Features, Feature Improvements, and Adjustments Season and Catalog Changes.
- On November 30th, 2022 at 4:00 PM PST, data relating to the Chill Season 2022 will be added to the game. This includes:
- A new catalog, and with it the new gear, titles, Splashtags, decorations, stickers, and emotes included therein.
- About 50 new items added to store product lineups.
- Two new battle stages: Brinewater Springs and Flounder Heights.
- A new Salmon Run stage: Marooner’s Bay.
- Three new main-weapon types.
- Ten new sets of existing main weapons paired with different sub and special weapons.
- Thirteen new Tableturf Battle cards.
- The ability to look at the content of your catalog has been added.
- Players can check their catalogs by opening the main menu with the X Button, going to the Status tab, and selecting Catalog.
Changes to Multiplayer
- Specifications for some main weapons have changed.
|Main Weapon||Change Details|
|Tri-Stringer||The size of terrain area inked by falling spray has been increased.The number of spray droplets generated when firing a distantly aimed shot has been increased.|
|Splatana Wiper||The width of the ink launched by horizontal slashes has been increased by about 27%.The size of terrain area inked by falling spray has been increased, and it is easier to connect ink in an uninterrupted straight line.|
- Specifications for some sub weapons have changed.
|Angle Shooter||Initial velocity is about 20% faster, and flight range has been extended.|
- Specifications for some special weapons have changed.
|Special Weapon||Change Details|
|Zipcaster||Ink consumption when using a main weapon while the Zipcaster is active has been decreased to about 67% of previous.|
|Ink Vac||Damage of the return shot has been increased from 120.0 to 220.0.This change is intended to increase the damage done to Big Bubbler and Rainmaker shields and to allow players to defeat opponents armored due to Squid Roll or Squid Surge.|
|Reefslider||Damage from the rush attack and from being caught up in the explosion at short range has been increased from 180.0 to 220.0.This change is intended to increase the damage done to Big Bubbler and Rainmaker shields and to allow players to defeat opponents armored due to Squid Roll or Squid Surge.|
|Tenta Missiles||After launch is confirmed, the special gauge will now slowly decrease, and the special gauge will not be able to begin charging again until the gauge has completely drained from the previous use.|
- Points required for some weapon specials have been changed.
|E-liter 4K Scope||200||210|
Source – en-americas-support.nintendo.com