Telegram X is a third-party Telegram client developed by the Telegram X team. It is based on the official Telegram API, but it offers a number of additional features and improvements. Unfortunately, users are facing the Telegram X app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Telegram X App are facing problems like “Telegram X App Keeps Crashing”, “Telegram X App not connecting”, “Telegram X App not opening”, “Telegram X App not receiving messages” and “Telegram X App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Telegram X App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Telegram X app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Telegram X App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Telegram X app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Telegram X may not be able to load properly.
- Telegram X Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Telegram X’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Telegram X status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Telegram X is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Telegram X app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Telegram X App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Telegram X app not working came to light, Telegram X app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Telegram X app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Telegram X App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Telegram X app not working, then first of all, you must check the Telegram X app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Telegram X app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Telegram X app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Telegram X app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Telegram X App
If still you’re experiencing Telegram X App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Telegram X App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Telegram X App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Telegram X > Clear Cache.
4. Update Telegram X App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Telegram X App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Telegram X App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Telegram X app can also be an old version. So you should update the Telegram X app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Telegram X App, if you are facing the problem of the Telegram X App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Telegram X app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Telegram X App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.